Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to the Sideproject Blog!

Hi everyone.

Welcome to the first Sideproject blog.

I decided to set this up because yesterday (Monday 11th August, 2008), I attended a seminar as part of my university degree. The speaker spoke about the many benefits of blogging, and I must admit that I was quite influenced by what he said. As a result, I decided to set up my first blog and give it a go. It will be interesting to see how it develops.

Anyway, I am going to try and write on this blog fairly regularly, because that is one of the things you need to do apparently in order to make it work. Topics will usually cover things to do with psy culture, Sideproject events, etc.

Ok, that's about it for now. Stay tuned for the first real post.

Cheers,
Adam.




No comments: